Part of the Department of Computing at Imperial College London.
The AESOP research group is concerned with performance analysis and engineering - finding analytic and simulated solutions to real performance problems.
Areas of interest:
- Quantitative evaluation of systems
- Queueing networks
- Stochastic process algebras
- Stochastic Petri-nets
- Distributed generation and solution of very large Markov chains
- Discrete-event simulation
- Modelling network traffic and topologies
Please browse our publications and current projects for more detail of our work.
For people who have joined recently, we have a guide to getting started in the group.