- Bournemouth University, Poole, Dorset, 6th to 7th July 2006
- Submissions by
- Friday, 26th May 2006
UKPEW is the leading UK forum for the presentation of all aspects of performance modelling and analysis of computer and telecommunication systems. Original papers are invited on all relevant topics but papers on or related to the subjects listed below are particularly welcome.
- Performance modelling of computer systems and networks
- Performance engineering tools, e.g. for tracing, workload characterisation, operational analysis etc.
- Formal modelling paradigms, e.g. Stochastic Process Algebras, Stochastic Petri Nets, Queueing Theory
- Solution and simplification techniques for large Markov processes
- Modelling and analysis of reliability, quality of service and performance guarantees
- Performance-oriented design and analysis methods
- Techniques for computer and system performance simulation
- Performance analysis of parallel and distributed applications and architectures
- Methods for performance prediction
- Performance and programming language issues
- Performance case studies and industrial reports
- Experience/evaluation of existing tools and techniques
Please submit an extended abstract (max. 3 pages A4) or a full paper (up to 8 pages, single column) PDF or Word format to: email@example.com
For guidance the general format for completed papers will be as follows:
- A maximum of 8 pages (A4), single column.
- Left and right margins: 20mm
- Top and Bottom margins: 20mm
- Title: 14 point, Times New Roman.
- Headers: 12 point, Times New Roman.
- Main text: 10 point, Times New Roman.