- External Associate
- Home page
Inventor of the stochastic process algebra, PEPA, coinventor of the discrete spatial process algebra, PEPA nets. Interested in stochastic modelling for biological applications.
2 Publications with AESOP
- Analysing distributed Internet worm attacks using continuous
state-space approximation of process algebra models
- Jeremy T. Bradley, Stephen T. Gilmore, Jane Hillston
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences
- September, 2008
- Exploiting Quasi-reversible Structures in Markovian Process Algebra Models
- Peter G. Harrison, Jane Hillston
- The Computer Journal
Information from pubs.doc.ic.ac.uk/authors/jhillsto.