Jeremy T. Bradley
- Conference or Workshop Paper
- TOOLS 2002, Computer Performance Evaluation: Modelling Techniques and Tools
- March, 2002
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Volume 2324
- DOI 10.1007/3-540-46029-2_11
An equivalence for semi-Markov processes is presented which preserves passage-time distributions between pairs of states in a given set. The equivalence is based upon a state-based aggregation procedure which is O(n^2) per state in the worst case.
- PDF of full publication (326.9 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing PDF files?)
- GZipped Postscript of full publication (188.6 kilobytes)
- (need help viewing GZipped Postscript files?)
Information from pubs.doc.ic.ac.uk/semi-markov-equivalence.